7:00 - 9:00 pm
Multnomah Arts Center, Room 30
7688 SW Capitol Hwy.
The Southwest Neighborhoods, Inc. board usually meets on the 4th Wednesday of every month. November and December meetings are held one week earlier, on the 3rd Wednesday. Confirm scheduled meetings on the Southwest Neighborhoods Calendar.
Meeting materials are posted as they become available.
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- Draft January 25 meeting Minutes for approval
- Fiscal Sponsorship Account Application from Ashcreek NA
- SWNI Neighborhood Small Grant Awards
- ONI Executive Director February Report
- SWNI Transportation Committee Motion
- SWNI Land Use Motion
- SWNI Equity and Inclusion Committee Report
- TriMet Equity Report
- SWNI Personnel/Executive Committee Motion
- Informational Document
Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- Agenda Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 7:00 pm
- Draft December 21, 2016 meeting minutes for approval
- SWNI WRC WMSWCD grant application for continued Partnership Funding*
- SMSWCD grant application budget worksheet
- Executive Director's January report
- SWNI Transportation Committee Motion - "SWNI take advantage of the opportunity to leverage funding for bicycle and pedestrian improvements associated with the paving project on SW Vermont."
- SWNI Schools Committee chart for January 2017
- SWNI Equity and Inclusion Committee report January 2017
- SWNI Board report from Al Iverson (Information only no Action Required)
- SWNI Bylaws - discussion draft 2016 (Information only no Action Required at this time)
- SWNI Bylaw Committee discussion notes: December 2016
- BPS/Metro elimination of disposal voucher program handout