Save the date for the Bridlemile Neighborhood Association's first Garage Sale June 3, 2017 in the Bridlemile Elementary School Parking Lot
- The first annual garage sale will be from 9am-1pm.
- Spaces are limited to 37 reserved sites, for anyone in our neighborhood.
- Each slot will cost $20.00 and all funds collected will go to the Bridlemile Neighborhood Association to underwrite our local activities.
- Slots will be given out in order of the electronic registration.
- Checks should go straight to Richard Freimark made out to SWNI
- The Bridlemile Neighborhood Association and SWNI will supply 1 free card table to each of the first 10 registered sellers to use throughout the sale.
- Send registration checks of $20.00 to; Richard Freimark, Meridian Trust Real Estate Services, Inc.
6443 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Highway, Suite 420, Portland, OR 9722 (All checks must be received by Thursday June 1, 2017.)
- Set-up starts at 7am and clean up must be done by 3pm, any garbage left on site will be charged to the participant a minimum of $50.00 for clean up and disposal.
- NO Rain date or refunds due to weather.
Thank You Volunteers!
Thank You Volunteers past and present; your generous contributions of time and knowledge help make Bridlemile the wonderful neighborhood we all enjoy!
Neighbors working with neighbors and the City to build an even more livable Portland.