You are here
Crestwood Neighborhood Association
Events & Announcements
- "Green Goddess Remedies" opened Fall 2014. The business is a medical marijuana dispensary. A Good Neighborhood agreement (GNA) was drafted by committee members. Come to the upcoming neighborhood meetings to learn of updates.
- Movies in the Park at Dickinson Park will be held summer 2015. More information to come. Click here for Movies in the Park web page.
- Check out the new Map App. The Map App is a way for you to explore maps of the city and help determine what Portland could look like and how it should grow over the next 20 years. Use the Map App to learn more about anticipated new housing or job development and where the City may want to invest in new infrastructure, like water, sewer, parks and streets. Your ideas can shape how Portland will grow over the next 20 years. Leave your comments on the maps to inform the City's Comprehensive Plan Update. Click here to go to the new Map Ap.
- National Night Out party is held the first Tuesday in August. Crestwood holds their Night Out celebration at Dickinson Park beginning at 6pm and lasting until sunset. Ashcreek neighbors welcome. Click here for more info.
- Woods Park work parties continue every 4th Saturday of the month. It’s always a chance to get out into one of the fine parks in our neighborhood.
- Crestwood Neighborhood has an email list. Subscribe to stay in touch!
Neighborhood Association Meetings
- 2nd Wednesday of January, March, May, July, September, and November. Remaining 2015 meetings: March 11, May 13, July 8, September 9, November 11.
- 7 pm in the library (basement) of the West Portland United Methodist Church at 4729 SW Taylors Ferry Rd (corner of Taylors Ferry and SW. 48th)
- Elections are in May. We are looking for two new board members. Want to help out with the workings of our neighborhood? Contact John Prouty at this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org