7:00 - 8:30 pm
Hayhurst School, 5037 SW Iowa
The July meeting takes place at Cedar Sinai Park, 6125 SW Boundary Street
January 2017 meeting was canceled due to weather and rescheduled for February 6, 2017.
The Hayhurst Neighborhood Association meets on the second Monday of every other month (odd months). Confirm scheduled meetings and events on the Southwest Neighborhoods Calendar.
All meetings are open to the public. Everyone is welcome.
Hayhurst Neighborhood Association Board
- Chair - Janet Hawkins, email@example.com
- Secretary - Gary Hoselton
- Treasurer - Carolyn Rundorff
Contact Janet, firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to volunteer to be the Hayhurst delegate to any of the following committees. It involves attending a monthly committee meeting and reporting at the Hayhurst neighborhood meeting:
- SWNI Communications Committee - open
- SWNI Equity and Inclusion - open
- SWNI Land Use Committee - open
- SWNI Parks and Community Centers Committee - open
- SWNI Public Safety Committee - open
- SWNI Schools Committee - Tom Benjamin
- SWNI Transportation Committee - open
- SW Trails - Doug Rogers
If you are interested in volunteering to be the Hayhurst webmaster or publish the Hayhurst neighborhood email newsletter, please contact Janet or Southwest Neighborhoods, Inc. Executive Director Sylvia Bogert, email@example.com.
National Night Out
Like us on Facebook: Hayhurst National Night Out to get updates and details about the picnic for next year.
Janet Hawkins, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hayhurst Neighborhood Association
c/o Southwest Neighborhoods, Inc.
7688 SW Capitol Hwy.
Portland, OR 97219
More about the Hayhurst Neighborhood Association on the City of Portland Office of Neighborhood Involvement website: https://www.portlandoregon.gov/oni/47232