Help Markham Neighborhood Association (MKNA) raise money for community projects by signing up for Fred Meyer Community Rewards program. Read more...
Everyone is invited to Markham Neighborhoods annual Neighborhood Night Out and Movies In The Park event on July 29th beginning 6:00 PM.
Markham Neighborhood's next general meeting: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 7:00 - 8:30 PM, Jackson Middle School, Library 10625 SW 35th Ave. (map) (Just south of SW Huber Street & 35th Avenue)
MKNA meetings are broadcast live at www.gotomeetings.com. Get instructions and 9-digit meeting ID# at www.markhamneighborhood.com (posted 10 minutes before meeting) to connect to the meeting.
For meeting agenda, minutes and materials as well as other neighborhood information, visit www.markhamneighborhood.com
REMINDERS – If you haven’t already, please visit the websites (below) to signup for neighborhood updates.
- Donna Herron, President (503) 452-0000, Markham.President@gmail.com
- Kim Herron, Vice President, Markham.VicePresident@gmail.com
- Jeffrey Franklin, Treasurer, Markham.Treasury@gmail.com
- Jeff Monaghan, Transportation Chairperson and Secretary Pro-Tem, Markham.Transportation@gmail.com
- Maleia Sheldon, Secretary, Markham.Secretary@gmail.com
- Nancy Murray, Parks and Community Centers Chairperson, Markham.Parks.Centers@gmail.com
- Amanda Garcia- Snell, Bylaws & Action Plan Committee Chairperson, Markham.Bylaws@gmail.com
- Ron Magnus, Safety Committee & Neighborhood Emergency Team (NET), Markham.Safety@gmail.com