Markham Neighborhood's next general meeting:
Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 7:00 - 8:30 PM,
Jackson Middle School, Library, 10625 SW 35th Ave.
(map) (Just south of SW Huber Street & 35th Avenue)
MKNA meetings are broadcast live at www.gotomeetings.com. Get instructions and 9-digit meeting ID# at www.markhamneighborhood.com (posted 10 minutes before meeting) to connect to the meeting.
For meeting agenda, minutes and materials as well as other neighborhood information, visit www.markhamneighborhood.com
Help Markham Neighborhood Association (MKNA) raise money for community projects by signing up for Fred Meyer Community Rewards program. Read more...
REMINDERS – If you haven’t already, please visit the websites (below) to signup for neighborhood updates.
Markham Neighborhood Contacts:
- Donna Herron, President (503) 452-0000, Markham.President@gmail.com
- Kim Herron, Vice President, Markham.VicePresident@gmail.com
- Jeffrey Franklin, Treasurer, Markham.Treasury@gmail.com
- Maleia Sheldon, Secretary, Markham.Secretary@gmail.com
- Jeff Monaghan, Transportation Chairperson, Markham.Transportation@gmail.com
- Nancy Murray, Parks and Community Centers Chairperson, Markham.Parks.Centers@gmail.com
- Amanda Garcia-Snell, Schools Chairperson, Markham.Schools@gmail.com Bylaws & Action Plan Committee Markham.Bylaws@gmail.com
- Ron Magnus, Safety Committee Chairperson & Neighborhood Emergency Team (NET) Lead, Markham.Safety@gmail.com