Markham Neighborhood's next general meeting:
Tuesday, December 8, 2015, 7:00 - 8:30 PM,
Jackson Middle School, Library, Room #D165
10625 SW 35th Avenue, Portland, OR 97219
(map) (Just south of SW Huber Street & 35th Avenue)
For meeting agenda, minutes and materials as well as other neighborhood information, visit www.markhamneighborhood.com.
MKNA meetings are broadcast live at www.gotomeetings.com. Get instructions and 9-digit meeting ID# at www.markhamneighborhood.com (posted 10 minutes before meeting) to connect to the meeting.
Help Markham Neighborhood Association (MKNA) raise money for community projects by signing up for
Fred Meyer Community Rewards program. Read more...
REMINDERS – If you haven’t already, please visit the websites (below) to signup for neighborhood updates.
Markham Neighborhood Contacts:
- Donna Herron, President (503) 452-0000, Markham.President@gmail.com
- Kim Herron, Vice President, Markham.VicePresident@gmail.com
- Jeffrey Franklin, Treasurer, Markham.Treasury@gmail.com
- Secretary (vacant) Markham.Secretary@gmail.com
- Jeff Monaghan, Transportation Chairperson, Markham.Transportation@gmail.com
- Nancy Murray, Parks and Community Centers Chairperson, Markham.Parks.Centers@gmail.com
- Amanda Garcia-Snell, Schools Chairperson, Markham.Schools@gmail.com Bylaws & Action Plan Committee Markham.Bylaws@gmail.com
- Ron Magnus, Safety Committee Chairperson & Neighborhood Emergency Team (NET) Lead, Markham.Safety@gmail.com