Monday, February 27
6:30 - 8:30 pm, Room 30
Multnomah Arts Center, 7688 SW Capitol Hwy.
Session 2: Land Use Reviews and Land Division
- What is a land use review?
- Levels of review and the most common types of land uses for SW. Notification requirements and simple examples.
- What is a land division?
- What is a lot confirmation?
- What is a property line adjustment?
- How to respond to a land use review.
- The appeal process.
- As time permits, other topics such as parking requirements, SF development standards and environmental reviews.
Everyone welcome at these workshops. For more information and to RSVP, contact John Tappero, (503) 823-4592, email@example.com.