Each neighborhood association's agreement with the Office of Neighborhood Involvement requires that minutes be taken at all meetings and copies of minutes be forwarded to their district coalition office for archival. Minutes do not have to be a verbatim transcript of the meeting but shall at least summarize discussion and actions and include the following:
- Members in attendance,
- All actions, including motions, proposals, and resolutions stated in full and their dispositions; and,
- Results of all votes taken, and a summary of minority opinions on all topics on which a vote is taken.
Minutes shall be put in writing and made available to the public, except for minutes from executive sessions, within a reasonable time after the meeting.
Southwest Neighborhoods, Inc. offers archival storage for each neighborhood association's paper and electronic copies of:
- Event documents and photos
- Financial records
- Forms and graphics
- Governance documents; Bylaws, Articles of Incorporation, annual CT-12
- Land Use documents
- Meeting sign-in sheets, agendas, minutes
- Permits for PPS Civic Use of Buildings
Neighborhood association board members may view electronic archives using Google Drive and view paper archives in person at the Southwest Neighborhoods office. Contact the Southwest Neighborhoods office for more information.
Electronic archives of the SW News newspaper are available online.
Contact the Southwest Neighborhoods office to discuss options for other archival needs.