Please Note: The March meeting will be on March 20th.
Hillsdale Neighborhood Association – General Meeting
Wednesday March 20, 2019
6:30 pm – 7:45 pm
Chair: Robert Hamilton
From the Bylaws of the HNA: “The HNA is organized to provide a balanced and open process by which all Members of the neighborhood can involve themselves in the affairs of the community in a courteous and respectful manner by sharing information and ideas and organizing for the betterment of the community.”
Watch from Anywhere: The HNA General Meetings are live streamed. Find us on the HNA website or by search “Hillsdale Neighborhood Association” on Youtube!
6:30 p.m. Welcome and Introductions.
- Spring is on its way. What is something you are going to miss about Winter?
6:40 pm Logistics
- Approval of February General Meeting minutes
- Approval of February Board Meeting minutes
- Approval of March Agenda
6:45 p.m. Bylaw Committee Update
- Adam Light, HNA Member
7:10 p.m. Illegal Sign Postings
- Rick Seifert
7:35 p.m. Announcement
- Community Flyer Campaign idea – suggestions welcome to Matt DeRosa
- Nomination Committee – be on the lookout for an invitation
7:45 p.m. Meeting Adjournment