To report ongoing speeding (e.g. street racing) call 911, otherwise call the police nonemergency 503-823-3333.
- TriMet - provides bus, light rail and commuter rail transit services in the Portland metro area.
- Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT) - plans, builds, manages and maintains an effective and safe transportation system that provides people and businesses access and mobility.
- PBOT Bike + Walk Maps for Portland & Vicinity
- The Street Trust - a movement for people who choose to travel and experience the Portland region by biking, walking, or riding transit.
- Oregon Safe Routes to School - Safe Routes to School (SRTS) programs aim to create safe, healthy, convenient, and fun opportunities for children to use active transportation for the school commute. These initiatives promote livable, vibrant communities, increase physical activity, and improve unsafe walking, biking, and skating conditions throughout the community. This includes a commitment to providing safe bicycle and pedestrian infrastructure and reducing crash rates in all communities, including those with low-income families and non-English speakers.