Transportation Reports to the Board
- Transportation reports can be viewed HERE on Google Drive.
ODOT Region 1 STIP
- Prohibit northbound left turns from OR99W onto I-5 ramp and redirect traffic flow through jug handle
- Install eastbound right turn lane and new signal at Taylors Ferry
- Address median gaps and striping
- Add/improve signage
- Install reflectorized backplates
TOTAL COST: $2,975,700
ARTS FUNDING: $2,975,700
SW Capitol Highway Improvement Project
Southwest Corridor Light Rail Project
Tryon-Stephens Headwaters Neighborhood Street Plan
The Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT) and the Bureau of Environmental Services (BES) are working together on the Tryon-Stephens Headwaters Neighborhood Street Plan (PDF). The objective of the street plan is to establish a more connected local street and pathway network and to improve stormwater management systems within the area. Recommendations made in this plan will reflect community priorities and suggestions to achieve our transportation and stormwater goals.