SWNI Board Committees
- Equity and Inclusion
- Land Use
- Parks & Community Centers
- Public Safety
SWNI staff attend committee meetings, record the meeting minutes and assist with monthly committee articles for the SW News newspaper.
The City of Portland Office of Civic Life allocates funding every year for neighborhood small grants. SWNI staff manage the grant program for southwest Portland by
- advertising the grant program,
- hosting grant workshops and assisting with grant applications,
- recruiting volunteers to serve on a grant selection committee to review applications and select which projects to fund,
- providing fiscal services for the funded projects and
- archiving the final grant reports.