Welcome to the Neighborhood
Location varies: Hillsdale Library, St. Barnabas Church on Vermont St., Watershed at Capitol hwy/Bertha Ct., or Greater Portland Bible Church on Vermont St. At times it may be at other locations. Check the meeting agendas for exact meeting venue.
Hillsdale Neighborhood Association meetings are held on the first Wednesday of the month. Confirm scheduled meetings on the Southwest Neighborhoods Calendar.
All meetings are open to the public. Everyone is welcome.
Hillsdale Neighborhood Association Meeting
April 11, 2019
7 PM to 9 PM
Watershed Community Room
6327 SW Bertha Court
- Call to order 7 PM
- Review Agenda
- Approve HNA Minutes for March 2019 meeting, as posted https://swni.org/hillsdale/hna-meeting-minutes-march-20-2019
- Election of HNA Vice President
- Address Advisory Motion passed in March Meeting, regarding Signs
- Evaluate SWIM Projects, especially Project BP 16 on Terwilliger – SWIM Web Site https://www.portlandoregon.gov/transportation/72017
- Evaluate PedPDX Draft Report – PedPDX Report Web Site https://www.portlandoregon.gov/transportation/72504
- Evaluate HNA Land Use conversations of proposed Residential Infill Project and related State law proposal
- Establish next Board meeting date, time, and projected place
- Adjourn 9 PM
This Meeting was called and the agenda set by the Board on April 3, 2019
April 3,2019 General & Board Meetings