Art Celebrating Multnomah
New Paintings Depict Multnomah's Advocacy:
- Listing Multnomah School (Arts Center) on the National Register
- Notification for Sale of Public Property (Freeman Water Tank)
- Wetlands Protection (Spring Garden Park)
- Heritage Status for Landmark Trees
- Preserving the Historic Character of Multnomah Village
Featured Artists: Reid Austin, Agnes Forgo Kovacs, Emily Miller, Kiel Parsons, Erik Sandgren, Katherine Widowski, Jacob Wooten, Nancy Zhang, and Yong Hong Zhong
Show Runs though March 22, 2020
Elisabeth Jones Art Center
516 NW 14th Ave.
Do you have something to say to our mayor? He'll be coming to the March 10, Multnomah Neighborhood Meeting beginning at 7pm. In his first term, Mayor Ted Wheeler has focused on homelessness as he seeks reelection.
- Information about the Multnomah Village NET team - https://portlandprepares.org/net-teams/southwest/multnomah-village/.
- Apply to join the NET program - https://www.portlandoregon.gov/pbem/31667.
- Find the closest Basic Earthquake Emergency Communication Node - https://www.portlandoregon.gov/pbem/article/483656. We recommend everyone know the closest site to their home or business.
- Our office recently improved the website www.publicalerts.org as a resource with preparedness information and a way to sign up for urgent safety alerts in the area.
Middle Housing Policy
Appealed to the
Oregon Court of Appeals
The LCDC and the City filed their Responses on July 3, 2019.
The MNA filed a Reply on July 24, 2019.
Oral Arguments January 9, 2020
We are waiting for the Court's Ruling
We envision that the Multnomah Neighborhood will remain a place defined by conscientious decision about the preservation of our canopy of trees, open space, and natural areas; limited and thoughtful residential and commercial development; small businesses; and safe streets. It is our vision that the Neighborhood will retain and judiciously improve on its small-town historic charms and small-scale main street Village character. The [Plan’s] policies and objectives were formulated to help realize our vision for Multnomah’s future.
Chair: Maria Thi Mai, email@example.com
Multnomah Neighborhood Association
c/o Southwest Neighborhoods, Inc.
7688 SW Capitol Hwy.
Portland, OR 97219